PMI, with their expertise in As Built Documentation services by carrying out site visit, data validation, marking up the existing dwgs and finally converting into digitised editable format. We help Plant/Industry/Asset owners, EPCs, Consultants in capturing the site conditions into digitized form by accurately plotting the dimensions and locations of engineering objects.
We will work with you to understand your project requirements and provide a custom fit laser scanning and/OR as-built documentation solution. The process may involve data capturing either with laser scanning OR red marking up the existing documents thru site validation. Every stage of project will be handled by experience and trained personnel, be it data capturing and collection at site, validating with existing information, checking completeness and accuracy of available information, conversion, quality check of digitized data, customer review and final submission. This ensures that the data delivered to the customer are reliable, accurate, complete and conforms to engineering practices.
Benefit of As Built Data
Following factors attribute to our confidence of meeting your 2D deliverable expectations
- Strong pool of skilled and experienced resources on 2D
- Well verse with different aspects of engineering and manufacturing processes
- Good hand on experience of working in 2D tools
- Multi-layer data protection approach
- 100+ K MHs of experience for conversion
- 20+ Nos of experienced resources for 2D category
- Expertise in 2D software like AutoCAD 2D, MicroStation
Why Choose Us?
PMI TEAM is a perfect blend of domain experience and technical expertise. A growing list of clients profit from our team’s seamless 2D drafting services. We ensure that the design process is delivered in a more effective way, allowing you to easily find, modify, maintain, or archive all required designs. The following are some of the benefits for outsourcing drafting services to us.
- Multiple copies of 2D tool licenses
- Robust data security policy
- Well equipped with hardware and software
- Globally connected thru high speed internet
- Well equippedWell-equipped all infrastructural facilities for project delivery
- Established organization having own office spread over 10000 sqr mtr and having seating capacity of 100+ people.
- Proven track record of timely project completion
- Proven history of meeting client requirements for different industries
- Cost effective as compared to our competitors
- Customer retention ratio of > 80%
- Strong technical know howknow how of various engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Highest standard of business ethics with customer focus approach.
Use Case: McDonald
Speak With Our Experts
To learn more about our Scan to BIM services, please fill out the form below.
An expert from our team will be in touch with you shortly!