2D CAD Drawing Services | India
- Plumbing and Drainage Piping Drafting
- Plumbing Revit Modeling
- Plumbing Equipment Schedules
- Plumbing/Piping Component Revit Family
- Compressed Air Gas System Plan Drawings
- Plumbing System Clash Detection
- Plumbing System Coordination
- Plumbing Shop Drawings
- Plumbing Fabrication Drawings
- Quantity Take-off and Material Take-off (BOQ & BOM)
- Sanitary Fixture Revit Models
- Water Supply and Distribution Plan Drafting
How do we work with 2D CAD Drawing?
- We develop Revit (.rvt) and CAD (.dwg) files from different scans and point cloud data capture by using laser scan machines like Leica, Faro Scanners, Trimble, Reigl scanner, etc.
- Our BIM professionals convert data format ( .fls, .pcg, .obj, .ptg, etc.) into Revit.
- Next, we create an information-rich BIM 3D Model for clash-free integration amongst architectural, structural and MEPFP services.
Scan to BIM Software we use:
Benefits of Plumbing BIM Modeling Services
- Boost productivity in building design and construction
- Cut-down the waste for a project
- Clash-free MEP coordination
- Ease of creating Bills of Material- BOQs
- Ease of modeling with standard specification and code compliance
OUR SCAN TO BIM PACKAGES
Architectural Scan to BIM
Suitable for use in subsequent design work by an architectural firm or in facilities management platforms. Corresponds to AIA/BIM Forum LOD 200 and USIBD LOA20
Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) Scan to BIM packages
Do you have a specific modelling requirement? Contact us for information about add-ons or to request a quote.
Why Choose Us for 2D CAD Drawing Services?
Improved Building Design:
- Better decision-making during building design development
Construction Phase Support:
- Identifying discrepancies between as-built model & as-designed BIM model supporting
- Virtual installation
- Construction safety management
- Digital representation of building drawings
- Quality analysis/quality control of all pre-fabricated components
- Get plans for use in facilities management software (e.g. AerieHub)
- Use actionable data to plan for evacuation/emergencies, security, space usage, lighting, renovations, operations, maintenance, and more
Speak With Our Experts
To learn more about our Scan to BIM services, please fill out the form below.
An expert from our team will be in touch with you shortly!