What is a Process Improvement?
Process improvement involves the business practice of identifying, analyzing, and improving existing business processes to optimize performance, meet best practice standards or simply improve quality and the user experience for customers and end-users.
The main goals of process improvement are minimizing errors, reducing waste, improving productivity, and streamlining the efficiency of internal and external processes of a company.
Elements in a Process Improvement?
- 5S (sort, straighten, shine, standardize and sustain)
- PDCA (plan, do, check and act)
- Six Sigma
- DMAIC (define, measure, analyse, improve and control)
- DMADV (define, measure, analyse, design, and verify)
- Cause and Effect analysis.
- SIPOC analysis.
- Value stream mapping (VSM).
- Total Quality Management (TQM).
- Process mapping.
- Low-Cost Automation.
- Improved efficiency
- Improved process visibility/performance
- Effective Cost management
- Better Quality management
- Reduced cycle times
- Regulatory compliance
- Effective resource management
PMI helps you to identify and map the existing system and conceptualize the solution that will elevate your manufacturing to the next level with clear projections of Manpower cost-saving, Productivity & Quality Improvement.
OUR SCAN TO BIM PACKAGES
Why Choose Us?
Use Case: Title
Speak With Our Experts
To learn more about our Scan to BIM services, please fill out the form below.
An expert from our team will be in touch with you shortly!