What is Line Balancing?
Line balancing is a production strategy that involves balancing operator and machine time to match the production rate to the takt time. Takt time is the rate at which parts or products must be produced in order to meet customer demand.
How is Line Balancing performed?
- Identification of pain areas for Line Balancing.
- Studying the operations in the process scientifically & technically.
- Comparing the cycle times of stations and finding out bottleneck operation.
- Finding ways to reduce cycle time of bottle neck operation by manpower optimization or automation.
- Reduces the amount of idle time in workstations.
- Facilitates a streamlined flow of the production process.
- It helps to create the right number of workstations and the number of operations to have in each station.
- Achieves high employee morale and camaraderie by consolidating processes.
- Improves the rate of production and the output quality of the produced items.
- Maximizes workforce utilization and production capacity. Reduces wastage
- Proven track record for Line balancing for 200+ Projects.
- Pro active in Creating Interactive Dashboards that helps client for planning Effectively.
Why Choose Us?
Speak With Our Experts
To learn more about our Scan to BIM services, please fill out the form below.
An expert from our team will be in touch with you shortly!