DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Applies comprehensive or advanced knowledge base to develop software applications.
- Works independently and completes assignments that are reviewed at milestones to ensure compliance with processes, standards and policies of the organization.
- May mentor or coach lower level employees.
- Participates in projects and may be a technical or project lead in some aspects of a project.
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling and implementation.
- Liaises with Business Analysts and Network/System Administrators to assist in resolving problems with software products & systems.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages & standards in support of procurement & development efforts.
- Standardize the quality assurance procedure for software applications.
- Prepare and dispense work assignments, provide guidance and/or review the work of consultant development teams.
- Responsible for project-based initiatives, i.e system modification and upgrades.
- Thorough understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field. Uses that knowledge, creativity and company practices and priorities to obtain solutions to complex problems.
- Interfaces with senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction.
- Travel Requirements: Occasional. Less than 10%.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field and minimum of 5+ years related experience preferred. In lieu of bachelor’s degree, 8+ years of related experience required.
- Comprehensive or advanced knowledge typically acquired over several years of experience in a specific area.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware and software along with the knowledge of different computer languages.
- Experience with XML and XML schemas
- Experience with relational database concepts and design, writing SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers in MS SQL Server
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming and common software design patterns.
- Experience with the following technologies: JSPs, Servlets, Web Services, J2EE Web/Application Server preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
PMC (Production Modeling Corporation) is a leading provider of quality, engineering, manufacturing, information technology, operations productivity, metrology, terrestrial scanning, and building information modeling solutions. PMC has been delivering solutions to clients for over 40 years and has established ourselves as an organization and company culture that embraces and encourages professional growth and development for our employees. If you are a great person looking to take your career to the next level, please give us a call.
Please contact Tom Dushaj for immediate consideration:
313-441-4460 x. 1138
|Job Category||Information Technology|