Duration: 3+ years
Locations: Multiple Locations
Role Title: Machine Learning Engineer
This role is to work with the Data Science team to develop and deploy machine learning solutions of the enterprise application and data landscape.
Over eight (8+) years of data science and analytics design and development with good business skills
The following functions are the responsibility of the ML Engineer within Data Science Team.
- Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Design, build, deploy, monitor and support production deployment of data science solutions
- Research and implement ML algorithms and tools as a proof-of-concept and move it to the production-ready state
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Optimize and transform data science prototypes/solutions for speed, reliability, and scale
- Implementing parallelization using spark, Kubernetes, etc
- Testing different platform stacks for performance and efficiency
- Providing scalability by planning, designing and deploying on the appropriate CPU/GPU clusters
- Collaborate cross-functionally with domain experts to identify gaps and structural problems
- Present findings and discuss project results with business units
- Analyzing, extracting, and optimizing relevant information from large amounts of data to help drive business decisions on product features and operational efficiency
- SQL knowledge is must
- Knowledge of 7 + years of Python
- Data mining experience
- Deep knowledge of statistics and practical implementations of computational statistics
- Predictive modeling and algorithms
- Knowledge of in reporting and data visualization
Are you passionate about the technology used in the design and construction process? Take this opportunity to join a smart, driven, growth-oriented company where you will constantly be at the forefront of today’s latest technology trends!
Working as part of our team, this is your chance to do strategic work with our industry-leading clients and gain valuable experience as you manage cutting-edge implementations of design and construction technology on a variety of projects.
What’s GREAT about a career with PMC?
With PMC, you are part of a company that is delivering solutions to improve the entire project delivery process, from planning and design to construction and operations & maintenance. At PMC our goal is no less than to digitize the world. You’ll be joining a team that is dedicated to helping our clients leverage technology in innovative ways to build a better world.
Support the success of the PMC sales team by providing technical presentations and educational sessions on industry trends
- Coordinate the execution of large-scale reality capture-based modeling projects.
- Perform in-depth assessments to investigate, uncover and understand a customer’s business issues
- Be able to demonstrate, map / integrate disparate AEC technologies to solve design workflow inefficiencies
- Identify and propose options for improvement or resolution of customer issues and relate those solutions directly to the customer’s business goals/issues
- Deliver engaging, professional online product demonstrations to clients
- Develop technical proposals for implementation of solutions in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing Team
- Deliver and manage consulting engagements
- Deliver training classes both internally and at client sites
- Provide Technical Support to help with team technical issues
- Grow and maintain respected, long-term, trusted advisor relationships with customers.
- Extensive Revit knowledge covering both setup/configuration and modeling. Dynamo is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in an AEC field required – Architectural Design Discipline preferred
- Must have current direct experience with the process, workflow, and use of Autodesk BIM design solutions, especially Revit and AutoCAD
- Must understand the workflow between various members of the design team
- Must have direct experience with architectural design methods related to building planning, design, and construction
- Must have direct experience as BIM or VDC management
Recommended Work Traits
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in information gathering and technical discovery techniques
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work and managed a remotely connected team with flexible working situations
For over 35 years, PMC has been a leading provider of digital manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, and operations productivity solutions. Our data-driven productivity solutions help customers shorten product development and manufacturing lead time, increase quality and throughput, and improve their return on capacity and technology investments (ROI).
Our solutions are targeted primarily for automotive, aerospace and defense, AEC (Architecture, Engineering, & Construction), healthcare, and industrial manufacturing.
We sell software products from leading suppliers of design, PLM, scheduling, simulation, and supply chain planning.
PMC joins forces with you to complement your business know-how with our expertise. We work closely with you in a spirit of partnership and cooperation. This team approach ensures the validity of every service we provide. You’ll find that our assistance reaches from planning to implementation and right through to post-project support. We earn your trust. Then we keep it.
PMC is seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join the Design Technology Group as a Design Technology Manager. Qualified candidates are self-organized, able to multi-task, and passionate about the role of technology in the process of design.
We offer a very generous compensation plan based on experience and performance.
We also offer paid medical, paid vacations, holidays, and personal days, and 401K retirement plan.
Duration: 3+ years
The Senior Tableau Lead will manage all aspects of Tableau development while providing oversight of and guidance on data analytics and visualization. This role will ensure that support and direction for all data analytics that utilize the Tableau tool align with business and technical roadmaps. The role will also provide strategic and tactical guidance on data visualization capabilities.
The Tableau Lead will demonstrate proficiency in:
- Leadership, developing and evaluating business requirements to assist in defining analytical solutions.
- Working collaboratively with data analysts to define ETL processes that support data visualization requirements for business analytics.
- Creating and/or leading interactive stories, dashboards and visualizations leveraging Tableau.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders and analyzing user requirements.
- Building and supporting data extracts required for solutions.
- Leading the creation of functional and technical documentation related to business intelligence solutions.
- Lead the Tableau reporting on an Oracle Platform.
- Lead the review and validation of the development of test data and scenarios, incorporating extensive knowledge of the Agency s business rules.
- Lead the development or acquisition of test data and initiating tests to determine the accuracy of reporting logic to produce desired results.
- Meet with users for clarification and elaboration, as necessary, to clearly define a problem and conceptualize a development plan.
- Recognize, gather correlate and analyze facts; drawing conclusions; defining problems; devising solutions and alternatives; and making appropriate recommendations.
- Work collaboratively with DBAs and Data Architects to modify logical design in order to create a physical design most suited to the customer s reporting needs.
- Lead Developers and DBAs to create and maintain design standards.
- Manage all aspects of licensing to ensure compliance with the vendor software.
- Lead the internal Tableau user group to provide a collaboration platform for all developers.
- Over eight (8+) years of continuous, focused experience in the building, customizing and publishing of Tableau interactive reports, visualizations, dashboards and stories, with 5+ years of leadership experience.
- Five (5+) or more years of progressive hands-on experience in business intelligence, reporting and analytics
- Strong experience with Tableau (Tableau Desktop accepted, Tableau Server is a plus)
Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven experience in building successful partnerships with business and technical groups
- Working proficiency with managing complex data from multiple data sources and building dashboards
- Demonstrated ability to understand new datasets and data structures
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles and practices
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to creatively take on new challenges and work outside your comfort zone
- Highly self-motivated to deliver, both independently and with strong team collaboration
- Tableau certifications is a plus
- Experience with various software delivery methodologies, specifically Agile/Scrum, is a plus
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
PMC (Production Modeling Corporation) is a leading provider of quality, engineering, manufacturing, information technology, operations productivity, metrology, terrestrial scanning, and building information modeling solutions. PMC has been delivering solutions to clients for over 40 years and has established ourselves as an organization and company culture that embraces and encourages professional growth and development for our employees. If you are a great person looking to take your career to the next level, please give us a call.
Please contact Tom Dushaj for immediate consideration:
313-441-4460 x. 1138