Are you passionate about the technology used in the design and construction process? Take this opportunity to join a smart, driven, growth-oriented company where you will constantly be at the forefront of today’s latest technology trends!
Working as part of our team, this is your chance to do strategic work with our industry-leading clients and gain valuable experience as you manage cutting-edge implementations of design and construction technology on a variety of projects.
What’s GREAT about a career with PMC?
With PMC, you are part of a company that is delivering solutions to improve the entire project delivery process, from planning and design to construction and operations & maintenance. At PMC our goal is no less than to digitize the world. You’ll be joining a team that is dedicated to helping our clients leverage technology in innovative ways to build a better world.
Support the success of the PMC sales team by providing technical presentations and educational sessions on industry trends
- Coordinate the execution of large-scale reality capture-based modeling projects.
- Perform in-depth assessments to investigate, uncover and understand a customer’s business issues
- Be able to demonstrate, map / integrate disparate AEC technologies to solve design workflow inefficiencies
- Identify and propose options for improvement or resolution of customer issues and relate those solutions directly to the customer’s business goals/issues
- Deliver engaging, professional online product demonstrations to clients
- Develop technical proposals for implementation of solutions in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing Team
- Deliver and manage consulting engagements
- Deliver training classes both internally and at client sites
- Provide Technical Support to help with team technical issues
- Grow and maintain respected, long-term, trusted advisor relationships with customers.
- Extensive Revit knowledge covering both setup/configuration and modeling. Dynamo is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in an AEC field required – Architectural Design Discipline preferred
- Must have current direct experience with the process, workflow, and use of Autodesk BIM design solutions, especially Revit and AutoCAD
- Must understand the workflow between various members of the design team
- Must have direct experience with architectural design methods related to building planning, design, and construction
- Must have direct experience as BIM or VDC management
Recommended Work Traits
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in information gathering and technical discovery techniques
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work and managed a remotely connected team with flexible working situations
For over 35 years, PMC has been a leading provider of digital manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, and operations productivity solutions. Our data-driven productivity solutions help customers shorten product development and manufacturing lead time, increase quality and throughput, and improve their return on capacity and technology investments (ROI).
Our solutions are targeted primarily for automotive, aerospace and defense, AEC (Architecture, Engineering, & Construction), healthcare, and industrial manufacturing.
We sell software products from leading suppliers of design, PLM, scheduling, simulation, and supply chain planning.
PMC joins forces with you to complement your business know-how with our expertise. We work closely with you in a spirit of partnership and cooperation. This team approach ensures the validity of every service we provide. You’ll find that our assistance reaches from planning to implementation and right through to post-project support. We earn your trust. Then we keep it.
PMC is seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join the Design Technology Group as a Design Technology Manager. Qualified candidates are self-organized, able to multi-task, and passionate about the role of technology in the process of design.
We offer a very generous compensation plan based on experience and performance.
We also offer paid medical, paid vacations, holidays, and personal days, and 401K retirement plan.