Simulation Libraries and new features enable you to create realistic simulation models of complex operations fast and efficiently. This webinar will highlight features that are not commonly found in discrete-event
Simulation Libraries and new features enable you to create realistic simulation models of complex operations fast and efficiently. This webinar will highlight features that are not commonly found in discrete-event simulations tools, including:
- Energy objects enable you to simulate, analyze and optimize energy consumption based on the accuracy discrete-event simulation offers
- VSM objects let you create a simulation with the look of a Value Stream Map
- Virtual Commissioning objects can improve the accuracy of your simulations and ensure PLC control Logic programming is correct.
- Fluid objects enable you to simulate Food and Beverage facilities without an add-on library
- New Worker options enable you to simulate workers carrying objects, walking along footpaths, walking freely within an area and other sophisticated options not commonly available
- Production related material handling objects can speed up the modeling and improve the accuracy and visualization of factory floor material handling objects that are often “Black Boxed”
Tecnomatix Plant Simulation is a discrete event simulation tool that helps you to create digital models of logistic systems (e.g. production), so that you can explore the systems’ characteristics and optimize their performance. These digital models allow you to run experiments and what-if scenarios without disturbing existing production systems or – when used in the planning process – long before the real production systems are installed. Extensive analysis tools, such as bottleneck analysis, statistics and charts let you evaluate different manufacturing scenarios. The results provide you with the information needed to make fast, reliable decisions in the early stages of production planning.
In times of increasing cost and time pressures in production, along with ongoing globalization, logistics has become a key factor in the success of a company. Money can be lost daily through inefficient schedules, local instead of global optimization, inefficient resource allocation, and poor productivity. The need to deliver just-in-time (JIT) / just-in-sequence (JIS), introduce Kanban, plan and build new production lines and manage global production networks requires objective decision criteria to help management evaluate and compare alternative approaches.
Key Capabilities and Benefits of Plant Simulation
- Object-oriented models with hierarchy and inheritance
- Open architecture with multiple interface support
- Library and object management
- Genetics algorithm for optimization
- Energy consumption simulation and analysis
- Value stream mapping and simulation
- Automatic analysis of simulation results
- HTML-based report builder
For more information please contact us at the following channels:
Follow our other social channels:
PMC, Your Partner In Productivity Improvement!
(Tuesday) 11:00 am - 11:45 am ET
RSVPing is closed at this time.